1/2 cup dry oats
2 scoops whey protein
2 heaping table spoons of fat free cottage cheese
ground cinnamon as much as you want
pumpkin spice as much as you want
tsp vanilla extract
2-4 packets of splenda
have a skillet preheating on med/hi
add all ingredients in blender. pour in skillet slowly to the size you want. wait until the top sets a bit and flip once. add sugar free syrup and enjoy.
food log sunday november 21
- 10:30am 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ one scoop protein, 2 scoop protein shake,1 banana,1 grapefruit
- 3pm 50g whey shake,1 apple
- 5pm 3 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 8:30pm 2 grilled turkey patties,8 asparagus spears,1 small salad
- 10:30pm salad w/ 7oz canned chicken
I worked out around 1pm ish.
At Home AB Workout
Here is some quick weekly progress pictures. I'm weighing 204lb. I feel the best I've ever felt. This is the BEST condition I've ever accomplished and I'm never turning back as I do not believe in having a "Offseason". I can't wait to get back in front of the camera and start knocking out some covers hopefully
-Workout- Back Attack!
along with back i did biceps and calves. i rode my bike on this gorgeous day of 71 in the end of november isn't too bad eh? so here's my routine. it was around 1pm today.
- weighted pull ups - 4 sets one set bodyweight warm up then worked up to 75lb for 5 reps then a drop with my bodyweight on that last set
- knee on bench db rows - 3x12 80,90,100lb
- overhand straight bar overhand rows super set narrow grip pulldowns 3x10-12
- t-bar row superset deadlifts 3x12
- straight bar cable standing pulldowns superset benhind the neck pulldowns
- standing db curls 2x20
- standing cable curls superset standing calves 2 sets of curls and 4 total sets for calves
here is a couple more pictures from last nights get together! I'm looking forward to seeing my family and catch up with old friends. It's going to be a great trip to VA!
food log november 20
- 7:15am 1/2 cup oat w/whey,1 whey scoop shake,1 banana
- 10am 1 grilled turkey breast, 3 eggwhites,1 cup sweet potato
- WORKOUT 10:45AM
- 12:20pm 50g whey,1/2 grapefruit
- 2:20pm 2 grilled turkey burgers,1 tbsp natural pnut butter
- 8pm 3 skinless boneless chicken thighs,1/2 grapefruit
- 1pm 4 slices papa johns pizza,1 banana
to celebrate my b-day (which is actually november 24 but i'll be headed to VA) and a new chapter of my life with my nashville friends we all went out last night and had a absolute blast! i couldn't have had a better of a good time. my cheat meal for this week ended up being late night papa johns pizza..mmmm..mm good! here is a picture of all of us at the house before we ventured out.
Hello everyone! This site is still a work in progress. I'm looking at within the next week or so it should be finalized. My goal for this site is to allow everyone to be able to intereact with me and with the search function you can see any of my old workout routines, nutrition logs, etc. Thanks to my webmaster Brian! I'm very excited about having this new site and I hope everyone enjoys the information. Here is a picture I took with my Iphone after my chest routine this morning. Also make sure to check out the video!
Baked Sweet Potato – basic but i’m in love
Preheat oven to 450
wrap sweet potato's in aluminum foil.
place on baking sheet and cook for roughly 60-80 minutes this will depend how many your are baking and how big they are. check to see if they are slightly soft at 60 minutes.
after cooking these i refriderate them over night and eat them the next day with ground cinamon on top. i used to do this over a year ago and finally incorporated them back. they will be a daily addition to my nutrition plan.
food log friday november 19
- 5:15am 1/2 cup oats w/ one scoop whey,one scoop whey shake
- 8:30am 8 eggwhites one yolk,1 cup sweet potato
- 12:50pm 2 grilled turkey patties,1 cup sweet potato,1 tbsp natural pnut butter
- 4pm 2 grilled turkey patties,6 asparagus spears
- 6pm 50g whey shake
- 9pm 8oz chicken breast,2 egg whites, 4 aspagus spears, baby leaf spinach salad,chopped onion, dressing dijon mustard,red wine
for the past few days i've been eating a little more carbohydrates then i usually do to see how my body will react. so far i'm still progressing and mentally feeling better with a little extra carbs. i'm loving the sweet potatos everyday now. what i like to do with them is after i bake them i'll refridgerate them over night and then eat them cold with ground cinamon. it reminds me of pumpkin pie....sorta lol.
food log thursday november 18
1. 5:15am 12 cup oats w/ one scoop whey,one scoop whey shake,1 banana
2. 8:30 1 sweet potato,35g whey shake
3. 11:30 2 grilled turkey patties,1 sweet potato
4. 4pm 1 grilled turkey pattie,1/2 cup oats w/one scoop whey,1 apple
5. 6:30pm 50g whey shake
6. 8:30pm 6oz chicken breast w/ salad (chopped onion,3 aspargus spears cut,half tomato chopped)(dressing dijon mustard,red wine vinegar,black pepper)