Another awesome workout! I'm really excited about my new switch up to my routine. Although it has been hard to slow it down a bit and not do as many supersets, I've cut it down to only one superset per routine now. Here's the workout
- Weighted Chins - 3xfailure
- tbar rows - 4x12 one drop set
- narrow grip pulldowns - 3x12 one dropset
- knee on bench db rows - 3x12
- reverse grip pulldowns superset weighted hyper ext
- over head db ext - 4x8-12
A couple of hours after landing back in Nashville I went to the gym and hit Chest and Biceps on Sunday December 5. My muscles felt inflated from the 4 cheat meals I had previous to this workout. since being totally depleted for a few days straight.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is an effective natural bacteria-fighting agent that contains many vital minerals and trace elements such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, chlorine, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron, silicon and fluorine that are vital for a healthy body.
What are the Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
Natural Apple Cider Vinegar is a wonderful natural cure for a number of ailments which usually require antibiotics and other medications that have a number of side effects. In particular, Apple Cider Vinegar has been known to:
- Reduce sinus infections and sore throats
- Balance high cholesterol
- Cure skin conditions such as acne
- Protect against food poisoning
- Fight allergies in both humans and animals
- Prevent muscle fatigue after exercise
- Strengthen the immune system
- Increase stamina
- Increase metabolism which promotes weight loss
- Improve digestion and cure constipation
- Alleviate symptoms of arthritis and gout
- Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections
Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
While it is not known why, many people claim that Apple Cider Vinegar promotes weight loss. Some theories suggest that ACV helps to speed up the metabolism, while others suggest that it burns calories. A number of nutritionists also believe that combining Vitamin B6 and Lecithin with Apple Cider Vinegar is highly effective for weight loss. A suggested remedy is to mix 2 teaspoons of ACV mixed with a glass of water and drink this before every meal or sip it slowly throughout the day. I personally just use 2-3 tbsp a day. I either just pour it over my chicken or I use it as a dressing for a salad.
Skin Problems and Infections
Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural cure for acne.
Apple Cider Vinegar contains sulfur that fights the effects of aging, which makes it suitable for treating age spots.
Many women have found that Apple Cider Vinegar can help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Our Cellulite Home Remedies page contains details on how ACV can be used to treat this problem.
Apple Cider Vinegar has been found to be an effective treatment for yeast infections.
Apple Cider Vinegar is frequently used as a natural cure for constipation.
There are various causes for diarrhea, and although it should not be left untreated, it is often a natural way for the body to rid itself of harmful compounds and ingested materials. Apple Cider Vinegar is a fantastic natural remedy for diarrhea since the high pectin concentration acts as a protective coating which soothes the irritated lining of the colon. A suggestion is to add 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to a large glass of water, and drink this 3 times daily while the symptoms persist.
Apple Cider Vinegar may help to control high blood sugar levels, which is why it is often used as a natural treatment for Diabetes.
- 5:15am 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ 27g whey, 27g whey shake
- 8:15am 10oz chicken breast
- 11am 35g whey shake
- 12:30pm 2 4oz turkey patties,8 asparagus spears
- 4:14 2 4oz turkey patties,6 asparagus spears
- 4:45pm Workout
- 7pm 54g whey shake
- 9:30pm 8oz chicken breast, salad, chopped onion, chopped green pepper, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Here's a picture of the subway map of NYC. I remember when I first used to go to NYC I would always get confused and get lost. Since I hadn't been in a while I figured I would've got lost on this trip. But, I actually retained all of it.