Another Tasty Turkey Pattie
1lb 93/7 Ground Turkey
1/2 cup wheat germ
chopped green pepper
garlic powder,pepper,basil,cayenne pepper
Mix all ingredients in large bowl, pattie and cook on 375 for 25 minutes
Last 5 minutes of cooking add provolone cheese to melt
Use flatbread sandwiches, i added tomato,avocado,and turkey bacon.
No other day like leg day. I biked to the gym to get my knee's nice and warmed up despite the bad weather. I made it back just it time after my workout because it started to rain on me on the way home. Here is the workout
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 4x12 1 warm up set for 20
- Squats - 3x12 - one set of 20. these are done constant. lighter weight i only did 135 but no pauses it continuous up and down.
- Stationary DB Lunges - 3x12
- Leg Press superset lying leg curls - 3x12
- Seated Calve Raises - 4x12
- Run 2 miles in 14minutes
- stairclimber 5 minutes
Here is a couple of digitals that i took just now. All of the extra food has definitly filled me out and my muscles fill very tight and full even when i'm not pumped. My pumps have been insane! I'm weighing 205 in the am.
Food Log Friday December 10
Another day of enjoying some food that's not normally on my nutrition plan. My workouts have been the most intense the past couple days.
- 5:15am 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ 27g whey, 27g whey shake
- 8:30am 12oz can chicken
- 12:30pm1 Flat Bread Pizza,1 pack of beef jerky,1 cali club,2 peanutbutter balls
- 4:15pm 2 peanutbutter balls
- 5pm workout
- 9pm 54g whey shake
- 10:30pm 4 oven baked turkey burgers,3 peanut butter and jelly flat bread sandwiches,2 peanut butter balls
I'm experimenting for the next few days of eating a little more food and just training more intensely because physically i feel sooo much better with more calories. Also I'm keeping my condition so it's a win win situation. I'll post some digitals from today later on with my workout log. I can honestly say I feel like a machine. Like I said in my video the other day if you plan to eat more calories use that as energy in the gym and step the intensity up a knotch!