-News- Update December 15
I've got my jabs down pat, cross's are getting better, and bows are progressing as well. Friday I'll be filming a basic boxing workout and my leg workout on Saturday. If you have any topics you would like for me to discuss on my Youtube channel please email me and let me know. I should be getting back all of my images from my recent NYC shoots. I'm very excited to see how these turn out because I feel like I look better than I ever have. Also I've never had the confidence in front of the camera as I do now. A reminder to everyone STAY ACTIVE THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS! You do not want to add extra unnecessary weight.
Here is a picture I messed around with in photoshop. The original was shot in Miami,FL in the winter of 2008
-Workout- Arms/Heavy Bag Training
ahhhh feeling like myself again just had a awesome arm workout. i got a great pump tonight despite eating very low calorie from not having much of a appetite yet. tonight i didn't do any of the regular techniques i usually do. just straight sets. my strength was actually pretty good but i was fatiguing quicker then i normally would. here is the workout
- standing straight bar curl superset straight bar pressdowns - 1 warm up set for 15 reps, 3x12
- cambered bar preacher curls superset close-grip press - 3x12
- standing db hammer curl superset rope pressdowns - 3x12
- standing incline bench one arm db curls superset one arm overhead db ext - 2x12
- heavy bag practice 15 minutes
here is a couple of pictures i took after my workout tonight.
Food Log Tuesday December 14
- 5:15am 1/2 cup oatmeal 1 scoop whey, 1 scoop whey shake
- 8:30am 2 oven-baked turkey burgers
- 12pm 12 eggwhites
- 2:00pm veggie soup, 1 banana
- 4pm 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 6pm 8oz chicken breast salad
still trying to recover from being sick. took yesterday off from the gym also. i'm going to have to take today off too. i'm still very lethargic and weak even after being asleep by 8:30 last night. Hopefully I'll be filming my leg workout this week and a basic boxing workout.