4 weeks out from my upcoming shoots with Brittany Walker (brittanywalkers.com) at the Arnold Classic weekend. I train shoulders and explain FST-7 technique. Make sure to watch part 2 of this workout which is my boxing routine as well as the outro to the videos.
- Seated DB Press - 4x8-12
- Standing DB Lateral Raise - 4x12
- Plate front raises - 4x12
- Upright Row - 3x12
- FST-7 Machine Laterals - 7x8-12
- Reverse Standing Cable Flys - 3x12
- BB Shrugs - 3x12
- Heavy Bag 10 minutes
Here is a picture I took today shortly after my workout. I'm weighing 205lb in the morning on a empty stomach. I've got 4 weeks until I shoot and a little more to lose which will be the diets work. I'm so excited that I'm taking my body to a new level where it's never been. Like I said in my previous post I've never been this meticulous on a diet and I know it's going to pay off.
- 8am - 1/2 cup grits,54 g whey shake
- 10:30am - 8oz Chicken, 1tbsp Natural Peanut butter
- 12:30pm - 8oz Chicken, 1/2 Avocado
- 2:30pm - (Pre Workout) 8oz Chicken,1 cup brown rice
- 3pm workout
- 5pm - (Post Workout) 54g whey,1/4 cup grits
- 7pm - 8oz Chicken, 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 12 eggwhites,1/2 avocado
This was the first day of my preparation for my upcoming shoots with Brittany Walker at the Arnold Classic. Exactly 4 weeks to go! I ended up having a little too much protein and a few extra grams of fat. So I'm adjusting a few numbers around for today. New progress pictures will be up today!