what’s in my ipod
anybody that knows me knows that i’m obsessed with music. it’s always been something that i absolutely love. when i was high school me and one of my friends lee bradberry which he’s still doing music now used to make hiphop. i would make beats using a mpc2000xl and asr-10. i’ve been messing around randomly on fruity loops lately. i can’t imagine not working out to music. here is a few songs that i’ve been working out to the past couple days.
- Spank Rock - Backyard betty
- Far east movement - girls on the dancefloor
- spank rock - b.o.o.t.a.y
- far east movement - like a g6
- pimp c - since the 90’s
- krs-one - step into a world
- wiz khalifa - in the cut
- gucci mane - might as well
- a day to remember - the plot to bomb the panhandle
- jadakiss and 50 cent - dump
- kanye west - take one for the team
- jamie foxx rick ross - livin better now
- lloyd banks - start it up
- white zombie - more human than human
- young jeezy - sleep when i die
today i took the day off from weights and just did some cardio. ran 6 miles in 44.20. there’s a 10k next weekend that i’m going to run in. this will be the first time i’ve done a race. looking forward to hitting some chest in the am! here is the link to download these songs if interested i just uploaded a rar file so you just have to unzip and enjoy.
this pic is from summer nyc 2009
Making some changes
TylerMcPeak.com is going through a transition process. We ask for your patience as we make some changes.
In the meantime, you can access Tyler's blog here.