- 7:30am 1/2 cup grits, 54 whey
- 10am 1/2 avocado, 12 egg whites
- 12:15pm 1/4 cup grits, 8oz chicken
- 3:30pm 54g whey 2 tsp peanut butter
- 5:30pm 8oz chicken, 5oz white potato, 8 almonds
- 7:45pm 12 egg whites 1/2 avocado
I'm still trying to get my numbers correctly. I think in the next couple of days I'll have it dead on. My body is changing every day thought. Every morning I check my condition on an empty stomach and my midsection and lower back which have always been my problem areas are finally losing that unnecessary fat. Make sure to check out my new workout videos from this weekend along with my latest interview here. Today I'll be uploading my first Day in the Life video where I prepare a couple of meals and show a little clip of Nashville.
Comments (1) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.
February 25th, 2011 - 00:53
Very interesting entry, I look forward to the next! Thx for share