- 8:30am - 3/4 cup oats, 2 scoop protein, 1 banana
- 11:30am - 6oz flank steak, 1 cup broccoli
- 2:30pm - 6oz chicken, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli
- 5pm - 5oz ground turkey, 10 almonds
- 9:20pm - 6oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli,2 tbsp natural peanut butter
Yesterday I took off from the gym. It was much needed and I'm feeling well rested and ready to get in there today. Over the weekend photographer Paul Reitz came down to shoot me here in Nashville. We shot for a couple of hours on Friday and a couple more hours on Saturday. I should be getting some images back within the next couple of weeks and will be posting them on here. Sorry for the lack of updates lately as I have been very busy with work. I'll be posting my daily nutrition again as well as my daily workout logs along with other tips and articles etc. Here is a picture by Arthur Arsenik. This was shot at the Arnold Classic weekend.