- 5:15am 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ 27g whey,27 g whey shake,1000mg flaxseed oil
- 8:15am 8oz skinless chicken breast,5 oz sweet potato
- 11:15am 2 cups of eggwhites scambles, 1 plate of baby mix salad w/8 asparagus spears, dressing (1tbsp apple cider vinegar,1 tbsp spicy brown mustard, black pepper
- 3pm 8oz chicken breast,8 asparagus spears,1000mg flaxseed oil
- 5:15pm workout
- 7pm 54g whey shake
- 8:50pm 2 cups eggwhites ,small bowl baby spring mix salad 9 asparagus spears,tbsp dijon w/ red wine vinegar and black pepper,1000mg flaxseed oil
I will be doing the same thing today. I don't feel I need to cut my carbs completely out. Also I will not be doing water manipulation for these shoots. In the past I've taken over the counter diuretics which are for one not healthy and two made me feel awful.
This picture is a personal drawing dated 1995. Growing up I was always into art I did all the after school advanced art programs etc. I found my old drawing book at my parents house and I liked what this Monster was saying "I will achieve all my ultimate goals!"