Beef/Pepper Onion Mix
Here is the first of many new recipes I'll be incorporating into my diet. It's very simple to make. All of the new recipes I'll be adding I got from IFBB Pro Mark Dugdale's DVD.
- Beef Roast
- Pepper/Onion Medley Frozen
- Zero Calorie BBQ Sauce
- Crock Pot
- Place beef roast in crock pot. Add seasoning to liking (I use all sodium free) and I added fresh basil leaves on the top. Add about 3/4 cup of water into the pot. Cook on low for 8hrs
- Once meat is done all you have to do is microwave the Pepper/Onion Medley for 8 minutes in a bowl adding 2 tbsp of water.
- Weigh the amount of beef your going to be having (I'll be having 6-7oz)
- Mix the peppers and beef together and add the BBQ sauce on top.
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.