- 2/3 cup Organic Buckwheat pancake mix
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- sugar free syrup (i use hungry jack)
- Pre heat skillet on med/hi
- mix all ingredients into a bowl until it's smooth and no clumps
- pour into skillet and flip once when its set up enough
you can also add other ingredients to the mix.. blueberries,chopped nuts etc. This batch makes about 4 pancakes.
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.