Peaches & Cream
If you have a sweet tooth like me and are looking for a healthy alternative to fix that this is a very tasty option.
- Fat Free Cool Whip
- Lemon Juice
- Brown Sugar Splenda
- Pre-Heat oven 425 degrees
- place aluminum foil on baking sheet spray with pam
- cut the peaches in half and pit them
- put the peaches in a bowl and squeeze half a lemon and 2tbsp of brown sugar splenda. mix it all together
- bake for 30 minutes with cut side facing up
- once done sprinkle more brown sugar splenda if you like and add the cool whip and enjoy
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.