Ron and I killed it again! Let me let you guys know a little about Ron. He comes from more of a power lifting back round. He always focused on the weight and not about the mental awareness of squeezing the muscles. So he's my protege and I look forward to getting him shredded. He's well on his way. Started at about 220lb and is now at 214lb. I've got him on a nutrition plan as well. Here's the workout.
- Seated Row Machine superset Wide-grip pulldowns - one warm up set, 3x10-12 one dropset on pulldowns
- Deadlifts superset Standing straight bar pulldowns - 3x10-12
- Seated Row superset overhand bb row - 2x12
- TRISET - reverse grip pulldowns,behind the neck pulldowns,hyper ext weighted - 3x12
- standing db laterals superset one arm standing db press - 2x12
- bb shrugs superset rope front raises - 3x12
- spider curls superset one arm cable pressdowns - 2x15-20
- concentration curls superset db kickback - 2x15
- Stairclimber 10 minutes 7.0 1 minute 8.0
- elliptical 1 minute level 18 as fast as i could
After my workout I came home and made a flat bread pizza and crushed the whole thing
Here is my latest shot from Paul Reitz! More to come very soon! Filming my Leg workout tomorrow! Happy Friday!
The Fitness Lifestyle
To me there is NO other way to live! Accomplishing the best shape of your life and continuing to make progress is the main focus points of the lifestyle. The confidence alone that it gives you does wonders for all aspects of your life. With the obesity rate in America continuing to rise out of control I really love that the lifestyle I’m leading inspires people and gets them making change. The fitness lifestyle to me is not just about working out, it’s also being in overall great health and enjoying life the way its meant to be enjoyed. That means being active EVERYDAY. Typical results to expect by taking on this lifestyle 100 percent will include a better SEX drive, increased metabolism, physical appearance change and much more! Don’t put off what you can do today till tomorrow.
To Read more about what formulated this lifestyle that I lead please read my story of when I had bigorexia which led to steroid use and my story of when I tried to lose weight for fashion modeling and it ended with me having a eating disorder.
Self Sabotage - My Personal Battle with an Eating Disorder
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOUTUBE.COM/TYLERMCPEAK
For online support I offer a 6 week customized program to help you achieve and maximize your results. What you will learn with me in the 6 weeks you will be able to use for the rest of your life. You will learn how to live the fitness lifestyle!
Also I offer Skype or phone 45 minute consultations/coaching. I will answer any questions you have. Email me for details [email protected]