NYC Day 3 food log & schedule
1. 5:45am 1/2 cup oats 1 scoop whey
2. 8:15am 54g whey 1 banana
3. 9:15am shoulders/abs equinox greenich ave
4. 11am 1.5 mile run
5. 11:45 25g whey shake 1 banana
6. 12pm 8oz chicken breast
7. Shoot 1pm-3:30pm
8. 4:20pm 2 slices of pizza half of chocolate chip brownie
10.9pm Houstons - 2 sushi rolls,half rack ribs,fries,cole slaw,1 crab cake,1 apple cobler desert.
I'm a Kenny Powers fan so this was a picture I took today when waiting for the subway. The second picture is where my shoot was today. The Standard Hotel. Last picture was the view from the Standard. Overall an amazing and very productive trip to NYC!
food log thursday november 25 Thanksgiving!
1. 9am 50g whey 1/2 grapefruit
2. 1:30pm turkey day meal I had one serving of everything including desert
3. 5:30 50g whey
4. 7:30 1 turkey oven baked Pattie 8 spears asparagus
5. 2am one serving of turkey day including desert
here is a picture from last night downtown Roanoke. Anthony,Fred,Holly,Josh
food log monday november 22
- 5:15am 1/2 cup oatmeal w/one scoop whey,1 scoop whey shake
- 12:30pm 6oz grilled chicken breast, salad, (dressing 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar ,black pepper and spicy brown mustartd), 1 tbsp natural pnut butter
- 3:40pm 2 grilled turkey burgers,1 cup sweet potato,1/2 cup broccoli
- workout 4:45pm
- 6:15pm 50g whey 1/2 grapefruit
- 8:30pm 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs,2 cups broccoli
- 10:30pm 50g Whey shake
today i'll be cutting my carbs back more and then tomorrow is my b-day and i'll be enjoying my liquid day of just protein shakes all day except for one meal. i'll be going out for my b-day with friends and family. havn't decided on the restaurant just yet. but it will be something healthy originally i wanted to go to my favorite pizza spot in Vinton,VA since i had pizza over the weekend for my cheat i don't want pizza for a while. happy thanksgiving week everyone!
Health Benefits of Grapefruit
It is a liver tonic
Helps in cases of Gallstones
Helps in cases of Cold, Pneumonia, Fever
It is a powerful drug-poison eliminator
Helps in proper digestion of food
Can help improve complexion
Grapefruit is a natural antiseptic for wounds when used externally.
Vitamin A : Trace
Vitamin B : Thiamine .04 mg.;
Riboflavin : .02 mg.;
Niacin : .2 mg.
Vitamin c ; 40 mg.
Calcium : 22 mg.
Iron : .2 mg.