For a switch up with arm training today I went high reps. I ended my workout with 25 minutes on the treadmill. 2-3 minute long intervals on speeds of 10.0-11.0 followed by walking on 3.5 for 2 minutes. I did this back in forth till i reached 20 then walked on a incline of 14.0 for 5 minutes. I also biked to and from the gym for a total of 3 miles. On my rides I did sprints as well trying to go as fast as I could uphill for about 30 seconds.
- Cambered bar close grip preacher curls superset straight bar cable pressdown - 4x20
- standing straight bar curl superset bodyweight dips - 3x15-20
- spider curls superset rope pressdowns - 3x15-20
- standing concentration curls triset one arm over head db ext and seated reverse wrist curls - 3x20
- standing hammer db curls - 3x15
- rope crunches 3x15
- treadmill 25 minutes
Everyone have a great weekend! I will have a new workout video up next week before I leave for the Arnold!