Back to training weights once a day. Twice a day was a bit much for my schedule. Also started back taking some supplements again today. Had an awesome workout. I'm taking some new stuff I've never tried before.
- Incline BB Press one drop set on last set - 4x10-4
- Flat DB Press - 4x8-12
- Incline DB Fly - 3x12
- Flat Smith Machine Press - 3x10-12 2 drop sets on last set
- Straight bar cable pressdowns - 3x12
- Cable seated overhead ext superset bench crunches - 3x12 tricep and 3x30 crunches
- Cardio - dog walk 25 minutes
- T-Bar Corner Rows - 2 warm up sets 15 reps, 3x8-12 2 drop sets on last set
- Wide Grip Pulldowns - 4x10-12 one drop set on last set
- Reverse Grip Cambered Bar Rows superset seated row - 3x10-12 one drop set on last set of cambered bar rows
- Deadlifts superset standing rope pulldowns - 3x8-12 finished off with last set of dead lifts 405lb for 8
- Reverse Grip Pulldowns superset Seated Row Machine - 2x12
- Straight Bar Pressdowns superset Reverse Grip Barbell Curls - 4x10-12
- Rope Standing Ext - 2x15
I did cardio this morning on an empty stomach. 30 minute dog walk.
Feeling drained and lethargic all day again I decided maybe my problem was my body needed more food. So at 4pm I decided to have some more carbs and it was almost instantly I started feeling better. Previous to this meal I kept debating whether or not to go to the gym or not. This to me is a sure sign of depletion. The extra carbs worked perfect and you will see tomorrow on my log everything I had. I got an amazing pump tonight which I have not been able to accomplish lately. With all the extra energy I decided to hit some arms as well to utilize the extra calories. My workout ended up being about 2.5 hours long.
- Seated DB Lateral Raise - 2 warm up sets 4 working sets of 10-12 worked up to 35lb db's
- Seated Smith Machine Overhead Press - 4x6-10
- Underhand Cambered Bar standing Front Raises - 4x12
- Reverse Pec Dec Flys - 4x12
- DB Shrugs - 4x12
- Upright Rows - 3x12
- Rope Pressdowns - 4x10-12
- Dips - 4x15
- seated overhead cambered bar ext superset standing concentration curls - 3x12-15
- vbar press downs superset standing wrist curls - 3x15
- Stair Climber 30 Minutes - did 3 High intensity intervals within the 30 minutes
- cambered bar bench rollouts 3x12
- rope crunches 3x12
- hanging leg raises 3x15
Legs are up for tomorrow and then Friday I'm taking off. With two full days for my upper body to recover I'll be ready to film a Chest workout on Saturday!