Today was the first day I had used supersets for my whole back workout in a while. I could definitely tell I hadn't been doing them. It was very intense and it had me winded from the first two exercises. It was a great shock to my body today.
- Reverse Grip Pulldowns superset Seated Row machine - 4x12
- Overhand Barbell Rows superset Tbar Rows - 3x10-12
- Deadlifts superset wide grip pull downs - 3x10-15 (last set of deadlifts was 405lb and got it for 4 reps)
- Hammer curls superset reverse grip barbell curls - 3x10-12
- Standing one arm high cable curl - 3x20 superset rope crunches 3x20
- Elliptical 15 minutes
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.