I have had a great start to my week with my workouts. Last week Monday and Tuesday I was feeling so drained and lethargic that I really didn't feel like training. This week is a totally different story. There is no comparison. Tonight I joined a new gym which is A LOT bigger and A LOT more equipment to use. I had an awesome back workout and I got to use some machines that I have not used in a LONG time.
- Seated One Arm Hammer Row - 4x6-12 2 drop sets on last set
- Reverse Grip Pulldowns superset Wide Grip Hammer Pulldowns (first time i've ever used this machine and it was great!) 3x8-12 2 dropsets on last set
- One Arm standing DB Rows - 3x10 (i used the 130's..my old gym only went up to 100's) one drop set on last set
- seated cable row superset hammer row machine (this is a different one than the first exercise) 2x15
- Stepmill - 20 minutes (finally getting to use my favorite piece of cardio equipment)
This was a great decision I made to join the new gym. I now feel I can take my physique to a new level with all of the extra equipment I have to use to shock my body!
Comments (0) Trackbacks (1) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
Pro 165 Strand Count 12/2 Gauge Awg 2C 500ft Speaker Wire|Cable In Wall CL2 Rated Reviews | Audiophile Speakers