-Workout- Back/Tricep/Heavy Bag Basics
Another awesome workout! I'm really excited about my new switch up to my routine. Although it has been hard to slow it down a bit and not do as many supersets, I've cut it down to only one superset per routine now. Here's the workout
- Weighted Chins - 3xfailure
- tbar rows - 4x12 one drop set
- narrow grip pulldowns - 3x12 one dropset
- knee on bench db rows - 3x12
- reverse grip pulldowns superset weighted hyper ext
- over head db ext - 4x8-12
tonight for cardio i did 5 minutes of jumprope then Josh Hightower trained me on some basics. jab and cross's and foot work. Here is a picture from sunday.
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.