Today I woke up feeling pretty well and ready for some awesome workouts. This ended up not being the case It was one of those days that everyone dreads having. It started with 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical around 10am this morning and that went pretty well. As the day went along I just kept getting more and more tired. I figured 200 mg of caffeine would help but today it didn't. My Chest workout this afternoon was not good at all. I couldn't get a pump and I felt weak and tired. I know I'm not feeling this way because of a lack of carbs because I'm taking in more than I ever have when preparing for a shoot. I believe I'm feeling depleted from my INTENSE back workout yesterday and picking up 405lb for 2 sets of 8 on deadlifts got me drained.
- Incline Barbell press - 4x8-12 one dropset on last set
- Incline DB Press - 4x10-12
- Pec Dec - 3x10
- Flat DB Fly - 3x12
- Flat Barbell Press - 3x12 only used 135 and really focused on the contractions
- Cable flys - 3x12
- Standing Barbell curls - 4x6-12
- One arm standing preacher db curls - 3x12 superset reverse standing barbel curls 3x12
- rope crunches 3x12
- sit up bench weighted crunches - 3x12
Depending on how I'm feeling tomorrow it might end up being a rest day.