Chest/Side Delt/Bicep/Ab/Heavy Bag/Stair Climber
Wow is all I've got to say about today's workout! What a difference a little bit of food can make lol. I felt like a new person today and was originally going to take off but I took a 2 hr nap and ate a pizza (for recipe click here ) also had a cali club (for recipe click here ) and a couple of peanut butter balls (recipe click here ) So being nice and full I was ready for a intense workout!
- Hammer Strength Press superset DB Pullovers - 4x12 (on the last set of hammer press did 3 plates for 4 drop 2 plates for 6 then 1 plate for 12)
- Incline bb press - 3x12
- Pec Dec superset seated later db raises - 3x12-15
- Standing DB Concentration Curls superset dips - 3x12 (last set of concentration curls) did drops started with 30lb for 12,20lb for 10, and 10lb for 15)
- Ab BB rollouts - 2x10 superset with pushups to failure
- Hanging leg raises - 2x12
- Boxing - heavy bag practice 20minutes
- Stair climber 10 minutes high intensity
Here is pictures taken at the end of each of my shoots while I was in NYC.
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.