-Workout- chest/side delt/tri/ab/calve/hiit – Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
today i got one of the best pumps i’ve gotten in a while! here is the routine
- incline bb press 4×10
- incline db press 3×12 one drop set
- flat db flys 3×12
- flat hammer strength press 4×12
- db pullovers 3×12
- TRI-SET - standing lateral cable one arm raise,over head seated one arm db ext,seated calve raise. 3×12
- SUPER-SET - rope crunches, seated leg press machine calve raise 3×12
- oblique side one arm cable crunches 3×12
- 10 minutes HIIT stepper machine 1 min recovers 3 minute high intensity
just finished filming my first cooking segment for my youtube channel once i get it edited down it will be online shortly!
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.