My right knee is still sore so I'm not able to go through my full workouts as I usually would but I still manages to get a decent one in. I tried to do squats and the first rep I did a felt the minor pain so I didn't do those at all. This was after leg ext,leg curl, and leg press. The pain only comes now on a squat movement or lunge movement. Depending on how it feels into next week I might take a week off from leg training.
- Bike ride to gym 1.5 miles
- Leg Ext superset Standing One leg Curl - 4x12-15
- Leg Press - 5x12-15
- Stiff Leg Dead lifts superset hip adductors - 3x12-15
- Standing Calve raise - 3x12-15
- Stair Climber - 10 min HIIT
- Bike ride home 1.5 miles
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.