Yesterday I had another great leg workout. I said a couple of weeks ago that I wanted to train legs twice a week but I just don't think that's going to happen because the way I've been hitting them they stay sore for a good 2-3 days after but they are still tender for an additional 1-2 days before I feel I can hit them again.
- Lying leg curl - 2 warm up sets to 20, 3x12
- One leg leg press (charles glass style laying sideways) - 4x15
- squats (hip width food stance) - 1 warm up - 4x10-12 one drop set to 10 on the last set
- leg press - 3x20 (10 reps hip width stance then 10 reps wide stance)
- leg ext superset db stiff leg deadlifts - 3x15
- elliptical 20 minutes low intensity
Later on in the afternoon around 4pm took the dogs for a 30 minute walk. Shortly after that went back to the gym and hit some calves abs and more cardio.
- leg press calve - 6x12
- TRI-SET - ab cambered bar roll outs, bench leg raises, rope crunches - 3x12-15
- stair climber - 30 minutes low intensity