*pre shoot* Back/Rear Delt/ABS
another day down, another day closer to when i leave thursday am. my intensity is great. my strength is still where it always is and i'm running off of roughly 60g of carbs. they are all taken in my first 2 meals. my second meal is at 8:15am. so i'm running off of protein and greens the rest of the day. today i trained at 4:45pm here is the workout
- Pullups bodyweight - 3x12
- standing db rows - 3x12 one drop set on the last set
- reverse grip pulldowns superset reverse grip bb rows 3x12 one dropset on the last set of pulldowns
- standing rope pulldowns superset weighted hyper ext 3x12
- narrow grip pulldowns superset reverse pec dec 3x12
- 10 min jump rope
- after 10 min did 1 min intervals superseted with rope crunches and bench crunches. 3x12 (rope crunch) , bench sit ups to failure around 30ish reps
here is some more artwork from a friends house that i was at over the thanksgiving break. they had a lot of art work up so i just took pictures of the ones i liked.
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.