This past Tuesday while I was still in VA I trained quads with my friend Ben Bowles. As I'm writing this they are still tender. I woke up Wednesday morning knocked my cardio out and they wern't sore at all but I could feel that I had done them. As the day progressed so did the pain. They have stayed sore up until today and like I said they are still a little tender. Here was our routine. Give it a try!
- Bike 10 minute warm up
- Leg Ext - 2 warm up sets, 4x12 (i worked up to around 180-195)
- Squats - 4x20 (i used 185 for all 4 sets)
- Leg Press - 4x10-12 (400lb,600lb,645lb,645lb)
- FST-7 Hack Squats - 7x12 (45 second break in b/w each set) - 180lb all sets
- Barbell walking lunges - 4x15-18 steps - 95lb all sets
Desire Direction Diligence Discipline Dedication
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.