- Smith Machine press - 2 warm up sets 3 working sets one drop set on the last. 8-12 reps
- standing lateral raises - 3x8-12 one drop on the last set
- plate front raises - 3x12
- rear lateral db raises chest on incline bench - 3x12
- fst-7 machine lateral raises - 7x12
- Barbell shrugs superset seated calve raise - 3x12
- db shrugs superset seated calve raise - 2x12
- cambered bar knees on bench ab roll outs superset rope crunches 3x10-12
- elliptical 25 minutes
- bike riding total to and from the gym 6 miles
I got this shoulder workout from Jay Cutler's Undisputed video. It was very hard but I loved it. I'm also loving training heavy again. After my workout I had my last client of the day and it was time for us to do an assessment. There is no other better feeling I get from my job when I see my clients reactions as soon as they see the number of inches dropping It's very satisfying to me to see my clients change not only physically but mentally as well. This makes me feel so good! Tomorrow is ARM DAY!
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.