So after having plenty of carbs after my leg workout this morning it was time to hit some Chest and Biceps with my friend Ben. All I've got to say is it feels so good to feel like myself again. I'm training harder than ever and I'm so happy I'm not trying to be someone I'm not anymore (with trying to be skinny for fashion modeling). The past couple of days has been my most intense and heavy workouts I've done since I used to train strictly as a bodybuilder.
- Flat DB Press - 3 warm up sets followed by 3 working sets of 8-10
- Incline Hammer Press - 3x8-12 with one dropset on the last set
- DB Pullovers - 4x10-12
- Incline DB Flys - 3x10-15
- Freemotion Fly Machine - 2x12
- Hammer Preacher Curl - 3x10-12
- Standing Cable One arm Curl - 2x12
I'm taking tomorrow off as I'll be traveling all day and after all of these intense workouts it will do my body some good to rest. Once I get back to Nashville I have a lot of video editing to do and all of the videos I recorded will be up by the end of the week. The picture above was after tonight's workout. I forgot to get a picture of Ben and I (sorry Ben).