Ron and I back at it in Nashville! Tonight we hit it pretty quick. Minimal rest in between sets 20-30 seconds. Ron is now down to 209!
When he started working out with me he was about 222lb. It's dropping off quickly and he's keeping his size.
- Upright rows - 4x10-12 2 drop sets on last set
- Rope front raises cable - 3x10-12
- Standing DB laterals - 2x10-12 2x30
- Reverse pec dec superset one arm standing db lateral raise - 3x12
- BB Shrugs superset rope crunches - 3x12-15
- Hanging Leg raises 3x15
- heavy bag 10 minutes
- one mile run 6:05 (record time)
My friends Josh,Justin,Daniel, and Brandi came into town to celebrate New Years! Tomorrow is Arm Day
Hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year.
Comments (0) Trackbacks (0) ( subscribe to comments on this post )
No trackbacks yet.