There will be some new changes to my website! In my public blog and in my members section there will be several new additions. On the public side of things one of the new weekly additions is a workout of the week!
I get asked all the time what I do for my arms and the best way to train them. Arms is a muscle group that I used to be embarrassed about because when I was 18 years old I had little twigs. It's also a muscle group that in the first couple years of training didn't take off like the rest of my body did. So I went from having embarrassing twigs to 18.5 inch arms after several years of dedication to the gym. Just like with every other muscle group I train to achieve the maximum pump in the muscle. The nutrient rich blood that fills up your muscle while you train is what will cause GROWTH. Give this workout a try on your next arm day and I guarantee you will be pumped to the max! This was yesterday's arm workout! Directly after arms I did some HIIT cardio.
- Standing concentration curls - 6x12-15 (sometimes I lose count of how many sets I'm doing because if something feels good and the pump in increasing after each set I will continue on until i feel the need to move on)
cambered bar close grip cable pushdowns - 6x12-15
- Cambered bar close grip preacher curls - 4x12-15 + 2 drop sets on last set
seated cambered bar overhead ext - 4x12-15 + 1 drop set on last set
- Seated Machine curl - 3x15
rope cable pressdowns - 3x15
- Seated Cable Behind the head curls - 3x20
seated dip machine - 3x20
- Jacobs Ladder - 5 min
- Stair climber - 15 min HIIT - 1 min level 1, 30 sec level 8 back in forth